GENERAL RULES & CONDUCT
Rules of usage have been established to assure maximum enjoyment of the El Campo Country Club by all of its members. Membership in the Club involves a cheerful and willin obligation to observe its rules. It is the duty of the membership of the Club to know its By-Laws and rules and actively co-operate with the management and directors in the enforcement thereof. Members desiring to submit suggestions or crititcisms are urged to address the Club President or a member of the Board of Directors in writing.
1. The Club is not responsible for personal property left on the Club property.
2. Members who damage Club property will be required to pay the cost of repairs or replacement thereof.
3. Civic organizations, that are non-profict, may use the Club facilities for meetings, provided that prior approval from the Clubhouse Manager. Fees for Civic organizational use is the same as member’s use fees. The course may be closed for Country Club LGA or MGA sponsored tournaments, and any other non-profit tournaments allowed by the Club. No food or alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the Country Club property with the exception of food for the LGA and MGA events.
4. El Campo Country Club Dress Code:
A. Caps must be worn forward
B. Soft spikes only. Metal spikes are prohibited. Golf shoes, golf sandals and tennis shoe are
permitted. No flip flops are allowed on the golf course.
C. No athletic shorts, cut-offs, or running shorts allowed
D. Shirts with collars required. Mock turtle neck golf shirts are allowed. No T-shirts are allowed on the golf course.
E. Shorts must be proper length.
F. No bathing suits allowed except in the pool area.
G. No bare feet except in the pool area.
H. Ladies must wear proper golf attire. Shirts with collars are not required; however, tank or tube tops are not permitted.
I. Junior golfers are subject to the same policy.
J. No hats or caps worn at any time in the Banquet Room (Formal Dining Room). No shorts or denim allowed in the Banquet Room (Formal Dining Room).
5. Abusive, loud and profane language is prohibited on all Club property.
6. Drinking cups, bottles, cans and other litter are to be disposed of in containers provided for such.
7. Pets are not permitted on Club property.
8. Bicycles, motorcycles, mini-bikes, etc. are not allowed on Club property except in places provided for parking of such.
9. No one, other than golf course personnel, will be allowed to drag lakes except of immediate lost balls.
10. Children under 12 are not allowed on the golf course without permission from the Golf Professional EACH TIME unless accompanied by an adult. The adult is responsible for their actions.
11. All state laws pertaining to minors shall be adhered to in the operation of all Club facilities.
12. The 19th Hole Bar area will be restricted to patrons 21 years of age or older.
13. Members, children and guests are not permitted in areas such as the kitchen, behind the bar, storage areas or maintenance buildings.
14. Non-members whose residence is in Wharton County may play golf only one time a month, no exceptions.
15. All Country Club facilities are non-smoking.