V SWIMMING POOL RULES
- All members and their guests must register with pool attendant before using the pool
- Regular pool hours are from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm Tuesday thru saturday, sunday 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- If pool attendant is not on duty, persons under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guest fees are set by the board of directors (see schedule) These fees muse be charged to the member’s account, no cash will be accepted. Guests feed must be charged for all guests attired in swimming or sun-bathing clothes, whether they actually use the pool or not.
- Children who cannot swim are not allowed to use the pool unless accompanied by an adult who is responsible for their safety, and are not allowed in the deep side of the pool.
Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied by and adult when in the pool area.
- All swimmers must be attired in proper swimming apparel. No cutoffs are allowed.
- Any person having a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharges or any communicable discase, must not use the swimming pool.
- All members and guests using the swimming pool do so at their own risk. The El Campo Country Club assumes no responsibility for accidents of any kind in or around the pool or for any sickness from the use of the pool.
- Pool attendants have full authority to regulate conduct at the pool and to enforce compliance with swimming pool rules.
- No food, drinks, gum, etc. Will be allowed in the pool.
- No food or drinks shall be brought or served on Club property unless purchased at the Clubhouse or Pro Shop.